Fostering the professional and career development of the young Bulgarian medical professionals.
* Young medical professionals are all natural persons to the age of 35 who study/are occupied in Medicine, Dental Medicine, Pharmaceutics, Nursing, Laboratory technicians and Diagnostic radiographers, Rehabilitation specialists, Dental technicians, and Nutritionists.
- Financial support for medical students who are dedicated to practicing their medical specialty in Bulgaria after graduation;
- Financial support for medical students who are willing to have a job while studying;
- Financial support to fresh Bulgarian medical graduates who are dedicated to staying and practicing medicine in Bulgaria;
- Financial support for fresh international medical graduates in Bulgaria who are dedicated to staying and practicing medicine in Bulgaria;
- Financial support for young medical professionals willing to be employed (including on a part-time basis) in medical centers and hospitals located nationwide and specifically outside the larger cities and university centres;
- Financial support for young medical professional of ethnic minority origin in Bulgaria who are willing to be employed (including on a part-time basis) in their birth places and local regions;
- Financial support for young specializing physicians who work abroad but are willing to return and continue their career in Bulgaria.
- Financial support for young medical professionals working abroad, who are dedicated to come back and practice medicine in Bulgaria;
- Financial support for young physicians from the Bulgarian communities abroad who are willing to continue their career in Bulgaria.
To attain its goals, the Foundation is engaged in the following activities:
- Information spread (including media) about the Foundation scope;
- Holding symposiums, seminars, congresses, and other types of conference activity;
- Holding all sorts of statutory allowed events for the purpose of raising funds;
- Drawing in natural personas and legal entities who share the Foundation values and are willing to lend a hand;
- Interaction and cooperation with medical universities, hospitals and medical centres.
- Interaction and cooperation with the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy, as well as other interested governmental and non-government organisations;
- Implementing projects (including EU projects) in raising and absorption of funds for the Foundation goals;
- Any other activities, not forbidden by law, serving the attainment of the Foundation goals.